Friday 19 February 2016

Adele Says She Spent the Whole Day After the Grammys Crying






During the Grammy Awards, music fans found out what some of us already knew: British singer Adele sounds horrible when she sings live.

Adele stunk up the Staples Center with her singing even before the hand of God reached down and mercifully cut off her microphone.

The singer told Ellen Degeneres she stuffed her face and cried most of the day following her horrible performance at the 2016 Grammy Awards’s.

“I treated myself to a burger and a beer,” the mother-of-one said.

“Sound check was great … I was really excited, and then during the changeover the microphones fell onto the piano strings which is what the guitar noise was,” she told Ellen.

She settled on this excuse to explain her horrendous singing: “I’m always a bit pitchy anyways. When I’m flat and I’m sharp, I’m just emotional… I was so embarrassed.”

Afterwards, she said, “I cried pretty much all day yesterday … I kept like spontaneously bursting into tears yesterday. But it was all right. I was fine.”

Adele’s embarrassing moment was an eye (and ear) opener for her fans who don’t realize that her voice may be manipulated in the recording studio.

No comments: